- B.S. Physical Engineering (2004) Physics Institute, University of Guanajuato
- M.S. Physics (2006) The University of Texas at Dallas
- Ph.D. Physics (2008) The University of Texas at Dallas
- Nanostructured materials
- Synthesis of carbon nanotubes (CNT) oriented forest
- Dry-draw of CNT sheets and yarns
- Study of chemical, physical and mechanical properties of CNT sheets
- Fabrication of high-efficiency organic light emitting diodes using conjugated polymers, small molecular materials, and single- and multi-walled carbon nanotubes
Email: [email protected]
Mail Stop: BE 26
Raquel Ovalle Robles
- CONACYT Scholarship for 5 years to pursue Ph.D in Physics a UT-D , National Science and Technology Division CONACYT from the Mexican Government, Mexico city, September 2004 until know.
- Best Academic Trajectory Award, University of Guanajuato, Guanajuato, August 2004.
- Dissertation Recognition to Obtain Bachelors Degree in Physical Engineering, University of Guanajuato, August 2004.
- Natural Science and Mathematics/Engineering Summer Program, University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, Texas, August 2003.
- Best academic Student Scholarship during Bachelors, University of Guanajuato, Guanajuato, January 2000 – August 2004.
Giant Stroke, Superelastic Carbon Nanotube Aerogel Muscles. Ali E. Aliev, Jiyoung Oh, Mikhail E. Kozlov, Alexander A. Kuznetsov, Shaoli Fang, Alexandre F. Fonseca, Raquel Ovalle Robles, Márcio D. Lima, Mohammad H. Haque, Yuri N. Gartstein, Mei Zhang, Anvar A. Zakhidov, Ray H. Baughman, in press, Science (323), 1575 - 1578 (2009).
Organic photovoltaic monolithic paralllel tandem cell with transparent carbon nanotube interlayer. Tanaka Senku, Mielczarek Kamil, Raquel Ovalle Robles, Wang Brian, Hsu Dean, Zakhidov A., in press, Applied Physics Letter, (94) 113506 (2009).
Organic light emitting diode and quantum dots. Christopher Williams, Raquel Ovalle Robles, Mei Zhang, Sergey Li, Ray Baughman, Anvar Zakhidov, In process of submision
Multi-walled carbon nanotube sheets as transparent electrodes in high brightness organic light-emitting diodes. Christopher Williams, Raquel Ovalle Robles, Mei Zhang, Sergey Li, Ray Baughman, Anvar Zakhidov, Appl. Phys. Let. (93),1, (2008).
Functional Carbon Nanotube and ZnO Nano-Architectures by Pulsed Plasma Deposition for Hybrid Optoelectronic Devices. Raquel Ovalle, Kusnetsov A, Nozar, P, Teketel Y, Baughman, R, Taliani C, Zakhidov A, Proc. of Int. Conf. on Nanomaterials and IT (Sendai, Japan, 2008, July 13-14)
Cathodoluminescence and electroluminescence from multi layered organic structures induced by field electron emission from carbon nanotubes. Alexander Kuznetsov. Alexander Zakhidov, Raquel Ovalle Robles, Proc. of SPIE – Organic Photovoltaics V, (5937), October, (2005).
Concentration and crystallite size dependence of the photoluminescence in YAG:Ce3+ nanophosphor. Raquel Ovalle Robles, Alejandro Arredondo, Luis Diaz-Torres, Pedro Salas, Carlos Angeles, Ruben Rodriguez, Marco Meneses, Elder de la Rosa, Proc. of SPIE – Organic Photovoltaics V, (5530), 274-283 (2004).
Updated: December 14, 2010